Friday, November 30, 2012

Flashback Friday from 11-24-06 I was thinking the other day about which movie star Abby reminded me of; and I knew it would be a tough talking dame who was really a softie on the inside. Although Abby doesn't have the cool blonde looks of Lauren Bacall, she personifies Abby tough cool little exterior and soft and sensual interior. Who does your cat remind you of? Ok now that Abby has taken her screen test, it's time to go and pay a visit to all the other wonderful superstars over at the Ark. Don't forget to drop in for a nice long visit this weekend over at Scribblings to see all the superstars!
From To Have and Have Not (1945): "You know you don't have to act with me, Steve. You don't have to say anything and you don't have to do anything. Not a thing. Oh, maybe just whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow."

18 comments:

  1. I think Abby would make a great Lauren Bacall. Gemini is probably more like Shirley Temple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren Bacall would make a great Abby! MOL I'll have to give it some thought before I decide who my kitties would be.... Wait, small, smart mouthed... Star is Rea Pearlman! (Star has better hair..)
    Leo might be Andre the Giant, Looks like a huge tough guy, but is really sweet and doesn't do much with all the potential strength.. (bad back, couldn't do any stunts in Princess Bride)
    Wow, that was easier than I thought, MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, when you said tough on the outside and soft on the inside, my human also thought of Joan Blondell!

    Without a doubt, I am Katherine Hepburn. Binga is Joan Crawford. Boodie? Maybe Jean Arthur or Judy Holliday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! We see the resemblance but could not read anything. The print was too dark. We'll be back later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be just me, but I cannot read the red print. I have given you an award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Abby!! You are as stunning as Ms Bacall!! Look at those cheekbones!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha. Love that pose in the first photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah, Abby would be a great Lauren Bacall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that, tis purrfect! Gracie has Betty Davis eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh boy do I agree with you on that!!
    Abby has that half look come hither look down pat.
    hugs madi

    ReplyDelete
  11. The mom is a HUGE Bogart and Bacall fan. Abby does have that Bacall look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We agree. I wonder if Lauren Bacall was a cat lover.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW - guess I'm going to have to think on that one. Never thought about this subject before. Abby is gogeous and no movie start can compare to her natural beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooh Abby is a shoo-in for Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmm, the Human will have to mull this question over for a few days. I purrsonally do not think there's a "movie start" who could hold a candle to my awesomeness! (Hey, I have the ego to succeed in tinseltown--right??)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Allie: Mother says I have a brethy Marilyn Monroe voice...does that count? *giggle!*

    FaRADaY: yeah an' Maxie's Forrest Gump.

    Allie: FARADAY! That's MEAN.

    ReplyDelete